Alesis S4 Quadra Synth 64 – Voice Sound Module in good condition.
The Alesis S4 is the rackmount version of their Quadrasynth keyboard/synthesizer. It is a 64-voice digital synth, and is outfitted with drum kits, a high-quality processor, and an expansion card input. Also, there are four audio outputs, and features an ADAT Optical Digital Interface. The S4 is no slouch when it comes to delivering rich, varied sounds. Whether you’re looking for string sections, pianos, organs, drums, or different synthesizers, you’ll be able to find a wealth of vibrant sounds to color your sonic palette.
- Polyphony : 64 voices
- MIDI Channels : 16
- ROM : 16MB, expandable to 24MB using PCMCIA ROM and RAM cards.
- Sounds : 128 preset 128 user programs, 100 preset and 100 user mixes, expandable using PCMCIA cards.
- Samples : 48kHz Linear samples
- General MIDI :Not GM compatible.
- Effects : On board effects, based on the Alesis Q2 FX processor
- Drums : Drum kits, from the alesis D4 drum module
- Input / Output : 4 Audio Out, Phones, MIDI IN, OUT, THRU, ADAT optical digital output, 48kHz input, PCMCIA card slot
- Controls : 4 assignable control knobs