Ayrton VersaPix-RS high power led light effect. 5 Beam lights. In excellent condition.
Free flightcase available if you buy 3 pieces. Shipment on request.
VERSAPIX, a contraction of versatile and pixel, is a veritable fan of light. Brilliantly evolved from the VERSAPIX 100 concept first introduced in 2012, the VERSAPIX-RS is the first in the new ultra-radical “RS” product series. A new 40 Watt reduced-scale multi-chip RGBW LED emitter has been combined with innovative 94 mm diameter high-efficiency optics.
Once again pushing the limits, this luminaire can generate an ultra-powerful 3.5° beam with a record-breaking centre-beam intensity of 200 candela per lumen. With three times more power and six times more centre-beam intensity, the VERSAPIX-RS offers infinite possibilities for creating 3D volumetric lighting effects regardless of the ambient light conditions.
Because of its configuration and power, the VERSAPIX-RS required the development of a specific new cooling system for each of the emitters that evacuates the air at the edges of the optics while preventing haze and dust contamination (patent pending). The VERSAPIX-RS, the most mobile of the fixed luminaires, was designed to be modular, with five emitters in a fan-shaped 90° arrangement, enabling independent control of each of the emitters. This offers a range of installation possibilities, such as combining the luminaires to create complex shapes (disks, spheres, cylinders, etc.) or using individual luminaires in a variety of architectural configurations. With the VERSAPIX-RS, your imagination is the limit.
• Beam aperture: 3,5°
• 82% optic efficiency
• High-efficiency 94 mm PMMA optics
• 5 Multi-chip 40 Watt LED sources
• Light output: up to 5,000 lumen
• Rated sources life: up to 50,000 hours
• Flicker free sources management, suitable for TV applications and all video recorded events
• Sophisticated 4 colours RGBW mixed, reaching high Colour Rendering Index
• Uniform light beam with no colour shadows, and rich saturated and pastel colour-hues
• 4.29 billion colours (8 bit resolution)
• Virtual colour wheel, including most usuals white colour temperature presets
• Dynamic colour macro effect with variable speed
DIMMER / STROBE
• Electronic dimmer, allowing perfect light adjustment from 0 to 100% without colour variation
• White or colour strobe effect, with speed adjustment from 1 to 25 flashes per second
• Local DMX addressing of the luminaire and its optional parameters through its built-in LCD panel control
• Remote DMX addressing of the luminaire and its optional parameters through a standard RDM DMX controller
• Built-in pattern effects with speed and fade controls for scenic applications
• Information menu including hour counter, temperature, software version
• Graphic LCD display for addressing and special functions settings, with flip function
• 6 menu buttons to set the functions
• Over temperature protection
• XLR 5 pin male and female connectors for DMX connection
• PowerCON TRUE1 male and female connectors for power connection
• DMX 512 protocol, through DMX cable
• DMX-RDM compatible
• Stand-alone mode and Master/Slave modes
• Local control panel, with LCD display
• Choice of 2 DMX modes (from 13 to 29 DMX channels)
• Electronic supply with active PFC
• 110 to 240 Volts – 50/60Hz
• Power 250 Watt max