Barco D320PL in good condition, including flightcase.
- Use up to 4 sources on to your display per device. Devices can be combined for more sources. Switch from source to source or display video and data sources simultaneously on your display. Front accessible, input units, with sealed and
ruggedized metal enclosure.
- Arrange your sources onto your display through an intuitive interface. Scale and position all sources exactly how you want them.
- Overlay sources using advanced chroma-keying and alpha blending feature.
- Customize your D320 PL by inserting exactly the plug-in inputs required for the job. Hot swap and auto-configuration of the input provides you with ultimate flexibility.
- Process video and data in pure quality onto your display. The highest quality standards are available including HD-SDI and DVI up to UXGA resolution.
- Use the D320 PL for your DLite, ILite or Barco projector, but also for any other analog display devices such as monitors or third party projectors.
- Compatible with all standard image formats
- Advanced multi-window image processing
Provides full control and configuration capabilities for a variety of sources
- Stacking and chaining
Each D320 Digitizer can be stacked an infinite number of times, allowing up to 4 sources to be displayed on as many screens as there are digitizers in the stack. In addition, the D320’s can be daisy-chained to a maximum of 64 units allowing 256 sources to be displayed on one screen. Combinations of stacking and daisy-chaining are also possible.
- Source compatibility
Through the BARCO D320 Digitizer, the system is compatible with both analog and digital video formats. The following types of source signals can be received by the D320 :
– CBVS/S-Video Composite
– YUV Component (BNC)
– RG(s)BHV analog
– DVI up to UXGA
- Resolution independence
In addition, the scaling/compressing capability of the BARCO D320 Digitizer and the “Distributed Processing” concept assures compatibility with all resolutions and aspect ratios. No external frame rate conversion is required thereby eliminating the risk of artifacts.
- Advanced software control
Xlite toolset, a fully featured digitizer control software package provides the following additional functionality.
|Inputs||4 optional inputs
Integrated video processing
Auto sensing, hot swappable
s-video, composite, YUV/RGB
SDI, HD-SDI, DVI up to UXGA
|Compatibility||Barco LED Displays & projectors|
|Scalability||Chaining for more inputs
Stacking for more displays
|Flexibility||User defined inputs|
Chroma-keying [per input]
Alpha-keying [per input]
Windowing/ View ports
|Weight||+/- 7 kg|
|Operating T°||0°C <> 45°C|
auto ranging 90-264V (50-60 Hz)
Connector: 3 pin IEC
|Connectors||RS 232 [RJ11]|
|Control||through XLite toolset|
|Scaler||4 input channels [Data-Video]
fully scalable to desired output resolution
|Size||482mm x 53mm x 486mm|
|Size Input Units||103mm x 41mm x 181mm|
|Window Positioning||Intuitive positioning interface|
|Z-order control||Instant modification of Z-order control, for each output window|