Barco DX 700 NNI Video Processor in excellent condition.
The DX-700 is a multi-window video processor designed as a versatile front-end to a wide range of Barco LED displays. With color calibration genlocking, versatile input and output modules, support for blending, color keying and a wide variety of show effects, the DX-700 is an ideal and user-friendly choice to boost the performance of your display.
- Input modules provide “universal” connections for DVI (RGB or YCbCr), Dual-DVI (RGB), Component Analog (RGB or YPbPr), NTSC/PAL, CVBS or Y/C, SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and Dual HD-SDI formats. Multiple input modules can be assigned to a bank.
- All inputs except DVI provide a minimum 10-bit color depth, in either 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 format. An advanced motion-adaptive de-interlacer with diagonal filter converts interlaced or progressive segmented frame
(PSF) inputs to progressive format.
- All processing is performed with a 12-bit minimum color depth.
- Dynamic contrast enhancement is available on any video input source.
- Input balancing can be applied to any input, with individual RGB adjustments.
- Output modules are available in two formats: DVI (for current Barco tiles), and NNI (for next generation Barco tiles). Each module has three outputs that can drive independent LED walls, or which can be “grouped” to drive a single large LED wall.
- Up to two output modules can be included in a bank.
- Video layers can be alpha-blended (e.g., assigned an attribute of invisible, opaque, or any level in between), regardless of layer priority.
- Color-keying is supported. Any input module may be designated as a key source.
- A variety of digital video effects are supported, including freeze, strobe, and linear color transformations (e.g., monochrome and inverted video).
Output modules are available in two formats: DVI (for current Barco tiles), and NNI (for next generation Barco tiles). Each module has three outputs that can drive independent LED walls, or which can be “grouped” to drive a single large LED wall.
- Basic system configuration and adjustments are performed via front panel controls. Advanced configuration is performed using Director Toolset.
- Seven rear panel slots are provided for input and output modules. All modules are fully shielded and field-installable.
- Input and output modules can be configured into functional “banks” that create independent video processors capable of driving one or more LED walls.
- Ethernet, diagnostic, DMX and genlock ports reside on the System Module. Analog and digital monitor outputs are also provided.
- Rack-mountable chassis (5RU).
- DX-700 can be genlocked to an external reference, to a selected input, or set to free-run.
- Two convenient Wizards are provided. The Setup Wizard detects all tiles, configures outputs, and enables you to “group” outputs. The Input Wizard configures and scales inputs, and enables you to store “presets.”