BSS TCS-804 Dual Time Corrector Digital Delay
The TCS-804 is a 2-channel dual-tap or single-channel quad-tap digital delay line designed for critical speaker systems displacement and “Delay Towers” distance correction in large arenas.
It can also be used as a sonically transparent, stereo time corrector for disc mastering, transfer or satellite broadcast applications.
The unit features:
- A 105dB usable dynamic range.
- Time and distance displays in FEET, METERS, INCHES, and MILLISECONDS.
- Minimum delay steps of 10 microseconds.
- Maximum of 650mS (stereo) or 1.3S (mono), expandable to 1.3S/2.6S.
- A 100kHz sampling rate.
- 12 non-volatile user programmable memories (no batteries required).
- Master/slaving via MIDI; an electronics security lockout.
- Automatic delay-time temperature compensation via an optional probe
- Payment & Returns