MagicQ MQ60 compact and lightweight MagicQ Console with 12 dmx universes
MagicQ MQ60 is a small and lightweight MagicQ Consoles specifically designed for travelling lighting designers. The MagicQ MQ60 fits within the hand luggage restrictions of all the major budget airlines including Ryanair, Easyjet and South West.
While maintaining a small form factor, it has room to grow into. There are four patchable direct DMX outputs on the rear panel and a total of 12 universes supported for direct output over Ethernet via protocols such as; Art-Net, sACN, Pathport and Strand Shownet.
The console features an inbuilt UPS which protects both the console and the Ethernet switch in case of power fail.
It has low power consumption and does not require a cooling fan – enabling silent operation for broadcast, theatrical and corporate shows.
With built in MIDI input and output, and an audio input for synchronization, the MagicQ M60 provides many options for integration with show control and audio systems.
- 12 Universes (64 in net wing mode with additional PC/Mac)
- 10 Playback faders, 200 pages
- 20 Execute buttons
- Complete Lighting Console
- Fits Hand Luggage Restrictions
- Silent operation
- Free MagicVis visualiser app
- Free MagicHD media player app
- Internal Ethernet Switch
- In-built UPS
- External touch screen support
- Includes MIDI and Audio support