The Christie® DHD800 offers full HD and high-brightness in a 1-chip DLP® projector, making it ideally suited for a variety of applications including fixed installs and live events. At 8000 ANSI lumens, it’s one of the brightest 1-chip DLP dual-lamp projectors on the market. With full HD resolution, this projector is compatible with most computers and video sources.
Lamp hours between: 1673-2508
A unique, user-changeable, twin-color-wheel system gives you the flexibility to tailor your presentations to maximize high-brightness images and achieve superior-color reproduction. Ideal for 24/7 operation, the Christie DHD800 includes a lamp-interval feature that enables you to select the usage times between the dual-lamps for balanced lamp life.Its sealed optical engine prevents dust and dirt from affecting the system, ensuring that image quality is maintained and maintenance costs are lower.
Featuring the latest in DLP technology including Brilliant Color™, along with Philips’ VIDI™ lamps, the Christie DHD800 is a professional grade projector ready for 24/7 or extended* use applications.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) native resolution
- 8,000 ANSI lumens, dual-lamp platform
- Sealed 1-chip DLP light engine
- Optional extended-use AutoFilter
- 7500:1 with rich black reproduction contrast ratio
- User-changeable color wheels – RGBW or RGBCYM for high-brightness or superior rich-color use
- Built-in edge-blending and color-matching capabilities
- Flexible and customizable – install it anywhere, connect to virtually anything
- Auto-switching lamp