Clay Paky SuperSharpy in technical good condition. Including 1/2 flightcase – Run hours between: 150 – 400 hours. Covers are in average condition. (White/grey colors)
After the Sharpy’s extraordinary worldwide success, Clay Paky is now launching the Supersharpy, an ACL beam type moving head featuring a 470 watt lamp. If you have been amazed at how bright the Sharpy is, the Supersharpy will leave you literally stunned. Its light beam is nothing short of three times brighter, with a far bigger difference than you would expect by simply comparing the rated wattage of the two lamps (470 vs 190). Thanks to this incredible output, the Supersharpy’s light reaches never-seen-before mid-air distances, making the Supersharpy the first low-wattage beam light that can really challenge a searchlight.
However Clay Paky has not settled for merely producing a “more powerful beam light”. The Supersharpy also provides the utmost in terms of light quality and number of effects.
- 470W discharge lamp (new version)
- Three times brighter than the Sharpy
- Large 170mm diameter front lens
- Adjustable beam angle from 0 to 4°
- Extremely Advanced optics: perfectly focused images projections even tens of metres away
- CMY mixing system with gradually fading color wheels
- 14 special color filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3,200 K and 2,500 K) to create even the “warmest” shades. 1 CTB filter.
- Wheel with 7 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos (including beam diameter reducers)
- 8-facet Rotating prism
- Frost unit to simulate a wash projection
- High Precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- New, high-performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian design