Crown CTs 3000 in good condition Including PIP-USP3/CN Cobra Network card.
Crown’s CTs Series amplifiers provide exceptional performance, flexibility and value for installed sound applications. CTs Series amplifiers feature independent selection of high and low impedance operation for a specific channel, plus power levels and features that were carefully chosen to match the requirements of fixed install design. Easy integration with HiQnet™ and CobraNet™ allows CTs amplifiers to deliver a comprehensive lineup of monitoring and control features along with digital audio transport for an award-winning digital audio solution.
- High power density. All two channel models and four channel model in a 2RU chassis, eight channel model in a 3RU chassis
- Crown Switching Power Supply for lighter weight
- Selectable “Constant-Voltage” or low-impedance (4/8 ohm) operation per channel on 2-channel models, and per channel-pair on 4-and 8-channel models
- Legendary Crown class-I (BCA) and AB+B output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability
- 4- and 8-channel models offer perfect independent power solutions for multi-zoned systems· Fault Isolation Topology circuitry on 4- and 8-channel models isolates faults without affecting neighboring channels
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics
- Two-channel models are fully PIP2-compatible. Multi-channel models accept MC accessory modules.
|Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated power 20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-Weighted)||105 dB|
|THD (full rated power, 20 Hz – 20 kHz)||< 0.35%|
|Damping Factor (10 Hz to 100 Hz)||<3000|
|Frequency Response (at 1W, 4/8 ohms)||+/- 0.25 dB|
|Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz||> 80 dB|
|Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 1 kHz)||> 50 dB|
|Maximum Input Level before Compression||+20dBu|
|Load Impedance||70V, 100V (2-16 Ohms)|
|Voltage Gain (at maximum level settings) (8/4 ohm operation)||35:1 (31 dB)|
|Power Draw at Idle (120VAC mains: standby mode)||35W|
|Dimensions||3.5″ x 19″ x 14.25″|
|Shipping Weight||27.7 lbs|