DVA S09DP 15 inch Subwoofer. (B-Stock)
With a height of just 44 cm, it can be flown above DVA T4 modules to keep the rig’s footprint inconspicuous.
The S09 comes with two features that make it the perfect base for a high-quality satellite system, for example, when paired with the DVX D10.
One is an integrated active stereo crossover with two cutoff frequencies to choose from, 90Hz and 120Hz.
The other is a phase inversion switch.
One PowerCon socket connects to the mains power supply, while two PowerCon outputs connect satellites.
- VARIABLE CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES
- PRECISE LIMITER FUNCTIONS
- ON BOARD DELAY FOR PERFECT TIME ALIGNMENT
- PRESET FOR CONFIGURING CARDIOD SYSTEMS
- SETTINGS ACCESSIBLE VIA ROTARY ENCODER
- X-OVER OUT