dB Technologies S1518N Active subwoofer in good condition.
The DVA S1518N is a bandpass subwoofer based on the DVA S10, but with 50 percent higher power amp output, an integrated DSP, and an RDNet link. A remarkably versatile subwoofer, it delivers tight and punchy bass response that supports and transitions smoothly to satellites’ lower midrange frequencies.
DVA S1518N Subwoofer, 18″, Bandpass
The DVA S1518N is equipped with a next-generation, 18″ woofer driven by a built-in 1500W digipro® G2 digital power amp.
Subwoofer arrays are easily flown using the optional SRK10 rigging hardware retrofit.
The S1518N will also serve you well in compact stacks paired with DVA T12, T8 and T4 units or DVX Series enclosures.
Equipped with PFC switched-mode power supplies, they are largely impervious to line voltage fluctuations, which is a tremendous asset in a touring rig.
Our network-enabled DVA subwoofers are designated by an “N” in the product name.
They feature a premium-quality DSP boasting excellent audio specs with variable crossover frequencies, precise limiter functions and adjustable delay settings for perfect time alignment.
- Speaker Type Active Bandpass Subwoofer
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 39 – 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 138 dB
- Directivity: Omnidirectional, Cardiod Option with DSP setup
- LF: 18 “
- Voice Coil LF: 4 “
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G2
- Amp Class: Class D
- Power Supply: 1.5 kW SMPS
- LF Amp: 1500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24bit/ 96 kHz
- System Presets: X-Over,Delay
- Phase: 0, 180 °
- Limiter: RMS, Peak, Thermal
- Delay Option: 0-4.5 ms internal
- Crossover Frequency LF-MF: 75-120Hz | steps of 5Hz
- LF-Xover out slope: 24 dB/Octave
- Housing: Multiplex plywood
- Housing Design: Rectangular
- Handles: 3x Per Side
- Accessory: Dolly, Wheels 100mm,
- Dust Cover, Rain Cover: Pole Mount
- M20: Rigging Points
- integrated for SRK10 fly kit: 2xPick Points on top to fix
- DRK10/20 rigging frames