DB Technologies High Power VIO L210 Active Line Array
UNIQUE ACOUSTIC DESIGN COMBINING LONG THROW AND DETAILED AUDIO PERFORMANCE
VIO L210’s premium low-freq transducers, positioned in a V form and sealed in a bass reflex wooden enclosure, have been custom designed to improve efficiency and to last in high stress conditions, providing an accurate transient response and an extended low-end reproduction.
One single 3” voice coil compression driver (1.4” exit throat) accurately delivers high frequencies. A brand new waveguide contributes to create a cylindrical wavefront, allowing a very precise high-frequency directivity control, much to the advantage of the system’s throw distance.
The acoustic enclosure is completed by two massive aluminium phase plugs located in front of both woofers which acts as a prosecution of the constant directivity high-frequency waveguide.
Each phase plug features 26 diamond-shaped holes aimed at reducing any interference within the crossover zone while improving frequency and transient response.
ADVANCED DSP PAIRED WITH NOTABLE EFFICIENCY
The module features a highly efficient Class D Digipro G3 900 W RMS amplifier which is perfectly capable of achieving 135 dB SPL.
A perfectly coherent coverage is granted even at a long distance thanks to advanced sound processing with FIR filters.
The pre-amp module is also equipped with a digital optical isolation which avoids audio coupling, preventing any noise created by potential differences.
SMART RIGGING HARDWARE & ACCESSORIES TO SPEED UP SET UP OPERATIONS
The VIO L210 comes with a built-in 3-point rigging system allowing a smooth and fast set up of the system. The 2 front links easily connect the modules from every angle. The back central rigging strand is equipped with a hook type link to set the relative splay angles determined via the prediction software dBTechnologies Composer. While lifting up the array, the rigging strand will automatically block the systems at the preset angles.
- Speaker Type: 2-way Active Line Array Module
- Usable Bandwidth [- 6 dB]: 67-20,000 Hz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 78-18,100 Hz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- HF: 1×1.4″
- Voice Coil HF: 3″
- Type HF: Neodymium, Titanium Diaphragm
- LF: 2×10″
- Voice Coil LF: 2.5″
- Type LF: Neodymium Aluminium Phase Plug
- Horizontal Directivity: 100°
- Vertical Directivity: depends on array size and configuration
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3 [bi-amped]
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power RMS: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 900 W SMPS with Auto-range PSU
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter: Dual Active Multiband Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Processing (filters): FIR Linear Phase
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 950 Hz
- Slope LF-HF: 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input: 1xXLR fem, Bal.
- Signal Output: 1xXLR male, Bal.
- Network: RDNet remote control RJ45 connector IN/OUT
- Power Socket:
1xPowerCon TRUE1 IN
1xPowerCon TRUE1 Out
1xSpeakers Coupling (7 presets)
1x HF Compensation (8 presets)
1X: Input Attenuation Rotary Switch