Earthworks M30 Measurement Microphone, 3hz to 30khz
Used on countless full-scale concert tours, as well as in scientific research laboratories, tropical rainforests, and rocket testing facilities, the M30 has proven to be a lab-grade audio instrument that can handle any environment.
A flat frequency response that extends from 3Hz to 30kHz, an exceptionally consistent omnidirectional polar response, 140dB SPL rating without distortion and no handling noise.
- Frequency response 3hz to 30khz
- Polar pattern omnidirectional
- Sensitivity 34mv/pa (-29dbv/pa)
- Power requirements 24-48v phantom, 10ma
- Max acoustic input 140db spl
- Output xlr (pin 2+)
- Output impedance 65ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min output load 600ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise 20db spl equivalent (a weighted)
- Dimensions (l x d) 229mm x 22mm (9.0 x .860 inches)
- Weight .5 lb. (225g)