Used Electro-Voice DX38 in good condition.
EV’s flagship digital sound system processor, the Dx38, sets standards for digital loudspeaker controllers and processors, providing 48-bit filter algorithms, 24-bit AD/DA conversion and a dynamic range of 115 dB. Dx38 can be used in networks of up to 31 controllers with a maximum networking distance of 1,000 meters. Real-time controlling and configuration is either via the front panel or PC via RS-232, MIDI or RS-485 bus for networking. Dx38 is a 2-in/4-out controller with a “virtual” third input source. It has a mono sum of both input channels to maximize flexibility. Two configuration modes allow clearer handling for different qualified users. 30 user memories and 50 factor presets can be managed. The Dx38 comes with a detailed manual plus RACE software which includes current EV speaker and amp data.
- 2-in/4-out loudspeaker processor
- 115 dB dynamic range, for highest audio performance
- 48-bit filter algorithms
- 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- Real-time control and configuration via front panel or PC interface with RACE software supplied
- RS-232, MIDI interfaces are standard, RS-485 bus for networking optional
- Contact-closure interface optional