Electro Voice R300 Wireless Headset, Head Worn Microphone. Including beltpack.
New in box, 2 year warranty.
The R300-E is a robust UHF wireless bodypack system, suitable for any application where the convenience of a wireless headworn microphone is required. The system’s BP-300 rugged metal bodypack transmitter is simple to use, and is powered by two AA batteries. The system’s light-weight, double-ear hook HM3 headworn microphone is comfortable for extended daily use, and provides the user the convenience of hands-free presentations or performances. The receiver’s dual antenna diversity helps avoid signal dropouts, and its durable metal frame and chassis can either be used on a tabletop, or rack-mounted with optional rack mounting hardware.
Unique features like One-Touch ClearScan and EZsync make the R300 quicker and easier to set up and use than any other similarly priced wireless system, while its rack-mountable metal receiver, sturdy metal bodypack and handheld transmitters, and remote-mountable
antennas are of a build and performance quality usually reserved for the highest-end professional products. This combination of value, professional features, and road-ready ruggedness make the R300 a perfect choice for a wide range of wireless applications, from live vocals and instruments to professional presentations.
- Designed for Club Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
- ClearScan finds the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync infrared channel transfer from the receiver to the transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Bodypack with TA4 connector – compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and headworn microphones for easy upgrades
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables
- HM-3 Omni-directional headworn for clear, constant vocals
- Antennas: Flexible TNC 1/2 Wave.
- Audio Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 18kHz +/-2dB.
- Balanced Line Level Output (RMS Adjustable) 10 – 100 mV.
- Battery Life: 14 hours with (2) AA alkaline typical.
- Case Material: metal.
- Connector Type: 1/4 inch unbalanced, 3-pin XLR balanced.
- Controls: on/off, Set, Up, Down, Sync.
- Distortion (@ 1 kHz, 40 kHz deviation): Less than 1.0, 0.4 typical %.
- Diversity: True Antenna.
- Dynamic Range: greater than 95 dB.
- Element: HM-3 Omni-directional headworn.
- Number of Channels: 32 per band, 8 Simultaneous.
- Operating Temperature Range: 5§ – 45§ C (41§ – 113§ F).
- Power Requirement: 12-16 VDC, 500 mA max.
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 500mA max.
- Receiver Type: Synthesized PLL.
- RF Frequency Range 16 MHz
- RF Output: 8 mW typical.
- RF Sensitivity: (12 dB SINAD) less than 1.0 uV.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted): greater than 100 dB.
- Squelch: Tone code plus Amplitude.