ION 3000 including flightcase.
The Ion control desk fully integrated control of LEDs, conventional and moving lights in a compact, portable package. Up to four control devices, each with its own workspace, can be used for programming and playback. Synchronised backup is also optional. With Universal Fader Wings, multiple cue lists and up to 999 submasters are available.
This item has been listed by a member of our worldwide community. Buying a brokered item like this is the perfect way to purchase hard to find equipment at a great price. All brokered item sales include a 48 hour quality inspection window. Once the item arrives, just let us know if you are unsatisfied- your purchase is guaranteed by UsedLighting.com!
- Four Discrete Users
- Master playback pair with 60mm faders
- Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
- Presets function as “all palette”
- Effects provide dynamic, relational or absolute progressive action
- Central information area (CIA) accesses electronic alpha keyboard, hue and saturation colour picker, gel picker, browser and other controls
- Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
- User configurable topographical channel views
- List views of all record target
- Net3/ACN, ETCNet2, Art-Net and Avab UDP protocols
- Show Import via ASCII from Obsession, Express, Expression, Emphasis, Congo, Cobalt, Grand MA1and Strand series 300/500 control desks
- In/Out: local DMX512-A/RDM x 2, MIDI In/Out, Networking DMX, MIDI, SMPTE, SERIAL and contact closure via Net3 Gateways
- OSC Transmit/Receive
- UDP Transmit/Receive
- Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images and animations
- Support for multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese (Simplified and traditional)