ION 3000 including flightcase.
The Ion control desk fully integrated control of LEDs, conventional and moving lights in a compact, portable package. Up to four control devices, each with its own workspace, can be used for programming and playback.
• Four Discrete Users
• Master playback pair with 60mm faders
• Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
• Presets function as “all palette”
• Effects provide dynamic, relational or absolute progressive action
• Central information area (CIA) accesses electronic alpha keyboard, hue and saturation colour picker, gel picker, browser and other controls• Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
• User configurable topographical channel views
• List views of all record target
• Net3/ACN, ETCNet2, Art-Net and Avab UDP protocols
• Show Import via ASCII from Obsession, Express, Expression, Emphasis, Congo, Cobalt, Grand MA1and Strand series 300/500 control desks
• In/Out: local DMX512-A/RDM x 2, MIDI In/Out, Networking DMX, MIDI, SMPTE, SERIAL and contact closure via Net3 Gateways
• OSC Transmit/Receive• UDP Transmit/Receive
• Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images and animations
• Support for multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese (Simplified and traditional)