Used Extron MDA 4V SDI Distribution amplifier in good condition
The MDA 4V SDI is a compact, four output distribution amplifier that accepts SMPTE-259M Serial Digital Video on a female BNC connector and amplifies the buffered and re-clocked output. It will automatically recognize PAL, NTSC, component 4:2:2, and widescreen 4:2:2 digital video standards. Automatic cable equalization typically equalizes greater than 1,000 feet (300 meters) at 270 Mbps through Extron RG6 or equivalent high quality cable.
The MDA 4V SDI is rack or under-desk mountable and comes with an external power supply. Its small size makes it the ideal solution for easy integration into both new and existing AV systems including boardrooms, training facilities, home theater, command and control centers, and rental and staging environments.
- Input: One equalized input on female BNC connector
- Outputs: Four buffered and re-clocked outputs on female BNC connectors
- Accepts SMPTE 259M Serial Digital Video
- Recognizes NTSC, PAL, component 4:2:2, and widescreen 4:2:2 digital video standards
- Automatic cable equalization typically equalizes greater than 1,000 feet (300 meters) at 270 Mbps
- Rack, under-desk, and projector-mountable, four per rack
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part # 70-775-01