K-Array Kobra KK102 and KMT18 Column PA set, complete with 4x top and 2x subwoofer.
This complete set can be used as column pa set. Top speakers are powered from the subwoofer.
Set is complete with subwoofer transport cover, case for top speakers and accessories to couple top speakers
Kobra KK102 Column speakers:
One meter long, the Kobra-KK102 is a passive loudspeaker comprised of sixteen 2″ neodymium magnet woofers. With two different impedance values 8Ω / 32Ω, the Kobra-KK102 allows the user to select between wide or narrow coverage.
Featuring true line array characteristics, the Kobra-KK102 is an excellent design element for retail, restaurants and hotels
- Type: Line array
- Transducers: 16 x 2″ neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (1): 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2): 126 dB (peak)
- Rated Power: 400 W
- Coverage: V. 7° – 35° | H. 120°
- Connectors: SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
Thunder KMT18 Subwoofer:
Not just an active 18-inch subwoofer, the Thunder-KMT18 I is also a proper instrument for the management and processing of the audio signal. Internally integrated is a 2-channel, 1000 W @ 8Ω Class D amplifier with one channel dedicated to the 18″ woofer and the other connected to a speakOn output on the rear panel, allows many different configurations in combination with passive K-array loudspeakers like mid-high speakers, entire column line arrays or other passive sub to reinforce the mid-low frequencies.
- Type: Active subwoofer
- Transducers: 18″ neodymium magnet driver
- Frequency Response (1): 35 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2): 133 dB (peak)
- Coverage: Omni
- Connectors INPUT: 2x XLR (bal) line input, 1x XLR AES3 input
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3)465 x 482 x 600 mm (18.3 x 19 x 23.6 in)
- Weight26,6 kg (58.6 lb)