Klark Teknik Square ONE graphic Dual 30-Band EQ in good condition.
The Square ONE Graphic from Klark Teknik is a dual-channel, thirty-band, third-octave graphic equalizer, with long-throw, forty-five millimeter faders. The unit is constructed to the same standards as the rest of the Klark Teknik range, while answering to more budget-sensitive applications.
Aside from the main filters, the unit sports a high- and low-pass filter per channel. These filters manage subsonic and ultrasonic frequencies respectively, providing protection for speakers while increasing the available headroom for the entire system. When engaged simultaneously, the filters provide optimal control over the operating bandwidth of most monitor (floor wedge and IEM) transducer systems.
The unit utilizes proportional-Q filtering, which varies the “Q” value depending on the depth of either the cut or boost of a particular band. This results in a “smooth” and “musical” response, while still preserving the original source material. Both inputs and outputs are balanced. The internal power supply automatically adjusts itself to various voltages, from 100 to 240VAC.
- Dual-channel, 30-band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer with 45mm dust guarded faders
- Covers ISO frequencies between 25Hz and 20kHz
- 12dB of cut and boost per frequency band
- Gain control with +6dB/-infinity range and centre detent at unity gain
- High-pass filter set at 80Hz to help remove unwanted subsonic frequencies
- Fixed low-pass filter at 12kHz, optimal for stage monitoring applications and increasing available headroom
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs
- Relay activated bypass allows the unit to continue to pass audio in the event of power failure
- LED clip indicators
- Universal internal power supply