MDG Fog machine Me1, in excellent condition. Including hose (Regulator not included)
VARIABLE FOG OUTPUT
0-100% fog output control from your DMX/RDM device, or direct local control.
MAX 3000APS configuration setting.
At maximum output (2.76 bar / 40 psi) Me1 uses only 1 L (0.26 US gallon) of fluid per hour.
NUMEROUS CONTROL OPTIONS
4-button LCD user interface, 3 standard USITT DMX512 channels, XLR-5 connectors, RDM compliant.
100% DUTY CYCLE
At all output levels Me1 produces a high-quality, consistent fog as long as there is fluid and gas.
APS™ (AUTOMATIC PURGING SYSTEM)
This system purges the heating module after the first heating cycle and after every emission of fog preventing residual build up and clogging.
SINGLE FOG OUTPUT
With its single nozzle, the maximum fog output is 100 m3 (3,531 ft3) per minute.
- Maximum fog output: 100 m3 (3,531 ft3) per minute
- Fluid consumption: 1 L (30 oz / 0.26 US gallon) per hour at 2.76 bar / 40 psi
- Gas type: CO2 or N2
- Gas consumption: 1 kg (2.2 lb) per hour at 2.76 bar / 40 psi
- Control: 4-button LCD user interface, 3 standard DMX512 channels, XLR-5 connectors, RDM compliant.
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5 L (0.66 US gallon)
- APS™ (Automatic Purging System): Standard
- Fog colour: Pure white
- Particle size: 0.5 – 0.7 microns
- Warm-up time: 8 minutes (maximum)
- Fluid type: MDG Neutral
- Operating voltage: 100 – 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz single phase
- Power consumption: 715 W