Midas M32 Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 32 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses is the perfect fusion of the best elements by Music Group. Proven and undeniable realiability borrowed from the operating system of Behringer X32, coupled with Midas and Klark Teknik front end and output options make for a stand-alone digital mixing console that really does tick all the boxes.
TRADE IN YOUR OLD MIXING CONSOLE & GET €1000 CASHBACK! Mail us for more information
The performance is rock-solid, as we’ve already experienced via X32. However, the extra dynamic range on input via the Midas mic preamps offer an audible difference, while the upgraded faders are smooth and slick.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
- 25 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.