NEC 55 Inch MultiSync X551S (LED-SPVA) Incl. 1/2 flightcase in good condition.
The NEC 55″ X551S makes your digital signage easy to implement, configure and operate. This super-slim full HD LCD display offers a much slimmer depth with LED backlighting and an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot to increase flexibility for users in any digital signage application. Additional connections include DisplayPort, HDMI and an expansion slot for NEC accessories or third-party components. Its TileMatrix™ capability allows you to build video walls using up to 100 displays in a single configuration.
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- Built in, standardized expansion slot allows for seamless integration of NEC/third-party components, simplifying installations
- LED-backlighting technology improves power consumption and allows for a slimmer cabinet depth
- TileMatrix™ allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10
- Real-time clock has the ability to set schedules for on/off times 24/7 and can be set to warm up 30 minutes before use for optimum color representation
- Available as a bundle with single board computer (X551S-PC)
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
Advanced Cooling System
Prevents the likeliness of image retention and improves color uniformity.
Ambient Light Sensor
Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
Built-In Expansion Slot
Allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components.
LED Edge-lit Display
Reduces overall depth while also lowering overall power consumption of the product’
Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
The first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage
Allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
Sealed Panel Design
Prevents contaminants like dust, grease or steam from damaging the panel.
Thermal Protection Panel
Starts with an extra thermal layer on the display panel to diffuse heat, followed by a fan-based technology specifically designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes and be controlled locally or remotely. Internal temperature sensors control self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of thermal characteristics.
Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.