Nexo PS15 MK2 Top including 1/2 flightcase.
WORLD CLASS PERFORMANCE SPEAKER
The PS15 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with over 1000Watts of amplifier power, yet it has a small volume and reduced weight. The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS15 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise. This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions, at 90° increments, by the user.
The horn’s unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (+25°, -30°) dispersion can easily be adapted for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. NEXO’s unique Active Fullrange Processing enables the 2-way passive 8? design to deliver bi-amped performance using a single amplifier channel, for less money, space and complexity.
– Components : LF : 1 x 15? (38 cm) 6 Ohm driver ; HF : 1 x 2? throat, 3? titanium diaphragm, driver + Low Distortion, Constant Directivity Asymmetrical Dispersion Horn.
– Height x Width x Depth 675 x 434 x 368 mm (26.63 ?x 17.13?x 14.5?)
– Weight : 29 kg (64 lbs)
– Connectors : 3 x NL4MP SPEAKON 4 pole; Passive In Passive Loop Thru, Active In
– Construction : Baltic Birch Ply finished with textured, polyurethane black coating
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS PS15 with PS15 TDController MkII
– Frequency Response : 50 Hz – 18 kHz ±3dB (30 Hz – 19 kHz ±3dB with LS1200 Subwoofer)
– Usable Range @-6dB : 47 Hz – 18 kHz (29 Hz – 18 kHz with LS1200 Subwoofer)
– Sensitivity 1W @ 1m : 102 dB SPL Nominal – 99 dB SPL Wideband
– Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m : 131 to 134 dB Peak (for 550 to 1200 W RMS Amp.)
– HF Dispersion : 50° to 100° Hor. x 55° Vert. Rotatable Horn, 4 positions
– Directivity : Q & DI [c] Q : 16 Nominal DI : 12 dB Nominal ( f > 1.5 kHz )
– Crossover Frequencies : 900 Hz Passive or Active (internally switchable)
– Nominal Impedance Passive: 8 Ohms
– Recommended Amplifiers : 550 to 1200 Watts into 8 Ohms for 1 x PS15 ; 1000 to 1800 Watts into 4 Ohms for 2 x PS15 per channel
– The PS15 Loudspeaker must be used with a Nexo Controller (PS15 TD MkII analogue or NX241 digital). Use without a properly connected Controller will result in poor sound quality and may damage the components.
– After removing the quick-release front grille, the HF Horn can be rotated to one of 4 positions for dispersion configuration.
– The PS15 Loudspeaker can be used with or without the optional LS1200 Subwoofer. Active two-way operation with the LS1200 is included in the PS15TD MkII, or NX241.
– The PS15 is wired 2- & 2+ on Passive Input Speakon connectors, LS1200 on 1- & 1+. Loop through Speakons are present on both products. Single identical cables can thus be used to loop through combinations of Passive PS15 & LS1200 in no particular order.