QSC PLD 4.2 Power Amplifier including DSP in good condition.
With four flexible channels of up to 700 watts each, lightweight PowerLight universal power supply, DSP on-board for each channel, and all the right connectors, the PLD4.2 is ideal for production and live sound applications.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD processing amplifiers:
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast
- aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.
|Frequency response||20 Hz–15 kHz ±0.2 dB
20 Hz–20 kHz +0.2/-0.7 dB
Unweighted Output Unmuted
Weighted Output Muted
|Gain||34.0 dB||38.4 dB||38.4 dB|
|Input impedance||>10 kΩ, balanced or unbalanced|
|Maximum rms input level||12.28 V (+24 dBu)|
|3.88 V (+14 dBu)|
|Amplifier and load protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection. on/off muting, DC fault shutdown, active inrush limiting, input current limiting|
|AC Power Input||4.2: Universal Power Supply 100-132/200–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
4.3/4.5: Universal Power Supply 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz