RAM AUDIO DQX-2.4 Power Amplifier 2×1200 Watts
DQX Series is our response to practical professionals not wanting to loose any of the advantages of their current gear, but gaining the easiness deriving from light-weight amp racks. For the project our R&D department received very precise instructions. They were the sum of our client’s feed back information and our manufacturer’s expertise. -“Design something light but never below our present performance“- We sincerely think they have succeeded. The looks are familiar but in fact every part has been redesigned in the DQX for optimal results. The new cooling process is 20% more efficient, the heat sinks include the guiding slots permitting a simple, yet precise wind tunnel that sends the air flow where it is mostly needed. The module’s layout will ring a bell, we are adepts of proven technology. We have just added the necessary parts to match the new power supply.
The DQX power supply is a real Power Station, based on the QuantaPulse technology, it gives the amps all the power needed to make you think you are running your rig with conventional amplification. Isn’t that a change?.
Built inside its own separate chassis, the supply features a specific cooling fan to obtain complete independence from the main temperature control. With this design, none of the modular advantages available in our current series are lost. Service technicians will appreciate.
Inside the DQX they will also find all the safety features that have made their lives a little bit easier.
- Up to 7.000 Watts RMS per unit
- 2U 14Kg Custom alloy chassis throughout the series
- QuantaPulse Technology Power Supply in self-contained independant chassis
- Modular construction for “technician friendly” servicing
- Full PC control via EtheRAM (DQX-E version)
- Symmetrical layout for even weight distribution
- Selectable Gain: 26, 32 or 38 dB
- Dual, parallel or bridged operation
- Twin balanced inputs (Neutrik® XLR connectors)
- 41 step detented input attenuators
- High quality components used throughout
- Dual Binding posts & Neutrik® Speakon® Output Connectors combination
- Dual, continuously variable speed axial fans
- Efficient back to front cooling
- Independent power supply cooling fan
- 10 mm thick, extruded and machined duraluminium front panel
- Unobtrusive carrying handles