RAM Audio S4004 Amplifier 4 x 980 W 2 Ohm
Compact 2 and 4-channel Power Amplifiers with state-of-the-art QuantaPulse EVO SMPS The state-of-the-art QuantaPulse EVO switched-mode power supply of the new S Series amplifiers provides major benefits: it increases efficiency and reliability, generates less heat and keeps the weight down. While delivering high output power S series amplifiers tip the scales at around 8 kg only. S Series power amplifiers are available with 2 and 4 channels and output ratings from 1.5 to 6 kW. Housed in 30 cm deep, 2U rackmountable chassis the S series uses surface-mount technology with high component density for maximum reliability.
- QuantaPulse EVO switched-mode power supply for maximum efficiency, increased output and reliability
- five 2-channel models with up to 4 kW output power
- very light weight (8 kg), 2U and 30 cm depth
- electronic protection circuits
- high component density surface-mount technology (SMT) provides mechanical strength and reliable operation
- Neutrik XLR and Speakon connectors
QuantaPulse Technology: The Soft Switching Resonant QuantaPulse Power Supply is designed to provide plenty of power when needed monitoring the necessary parameters of voltage and current for a controlled performance at all times. Bi-directional data flow between the power supply and power amp module. Two very important characteristics of the QuantaPulse power supply are the optimization against over-voltages and superior reliability.
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 2 Ohms): 4 x 980 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 4 Ohms): 4 x 670 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms): 4 x 430 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 4 Ohms, bridged): 2 x 1960 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms, bridged): 2 x 1340 W
- High Z 100Vrms / 140Vpeak: 2 x 2000 W