Rosco 1900 high output smoke machine including remote controller
The Rosco 1900 Fog Machine is a very high output professional fog machine which is designed primarily for industrial applications, clubs, opera, or anywhere a large amount of fog is needed.
The Model 1900 offers control features that today’s special effects professionals demand. These include volume control to allow the user to vary the output as well as on/off timers for automatic sequencing. Up to four Model 1900 machines can be operated from a single remote by simply running a standard 3-pin XLR cable from machine to machine.
But the most unique feature of the Model 1900 is the extremely high output. With an initial high burst of fog in the first minute thaProft is 250% higher than the Model 1700, the Model 1900 will fill the largest venues with fog in a very short time. After the initial burst, the Model 1900 will scale back the fog to operate continuously without interruption for a reheat cycle. This fog volume is achieved using only 20% more power than the Model 1700.
- With an initial high burst of fog the 1900 will fill the largest venues with fog in a very short time.
- After the initial burst, it scales back to operate continuously without interruption for a reheat cycle.
- Holds a four-liter bottle of fluid and is compatible with all standard Rosco fog fluids
- Includes a 15′ (4.5 m) remote control cable
- Controls on/off time from 2-18 seconds
- Electronic thermostat
- Resettable thermal trip
- Cast aluminum heat exchanger
- Easy serviceable piston pump