Sennheiser EW550 G2 (626-662Mhz) 2x Handheld Range B: 626 to 662 MHz
Including: EW550 twin receiver, 2x handheld, 2x antenna
The EM 550 G2 twin receiver consists of two complete true diversity receivers in a single 19” rack housing. The two receivers can be operated independently from each other.
The EM 550 G2 has an integrated antenna splitter, enabling you to daisy-chain up to eight twin receivers.
The EM 550 G2 can be combined with transmitters of the ew 500 G2 series to make high-quality state-of-the-art RF transmission systems for professional applications.
The transmitters and the twin receiver have a high level of operational reliability and are extremly user-friendly. The excellent transmission reliability is based on the use of
– further optimized PLL synthesizer and icroprocessor technology,
– the HDX noise reduction system,
– the pilot tone squelch control,
– the true diversity technology (rack-mount receiver only),
– and the scan function for scanning the channel banks for free channels.