Shure SCM810 Automatic Mixer, 8 channels
This eight-channel automatic mixer features the Shure IntelliMix®, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones.
The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone – or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4″ aux level input
- Eight unbalanced 1/4″ direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)