Vari*Lite VL3500Q Spot in good condition. Including 1/2 flightcase.
The VARI*LITE VL3500Q Spot luminaire is a powerful 1200W luminaire with an audible reduction in noise output from the standard VL3500 Spot luminaire. The VL3500Q Spot luminaire maintains the same high standards set by the original VARI*LITE Series 3000 luminaires for imagery, color, and brightness. The added feature is a four-blade shutter mechanism that allows the blades to be operated independently or in unison on two planes for a clear and crisp image. The “Q” range fixtures are designed for situations where the absence of noise is critical to the performance. The VL3500Q Spot moves and operates the same as the VL3500 Spot luminaire. The tradeoff is strictly thermal. The “Q” range has an ambient temperature rating of 40-degrees Celsius, compared to the 50-degrees Celsius rating on the standard “non-Q” fixtures.
The VARI*LITE VL3500Q Spot luminaire features 6:1 zoom optics, CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, a six position fixed color wheel, one rotating gobo effects wheel, one fixed gobo effects wheel, and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. A standard palette of gobos, effects, and fixed colors is provided with the unit. Custom gobos, effects, and colors are available. An upper enclosure houses the control electronics as well as the arc power supply for the 1200 Watt short arc lamp. The arc power supply is power factor corrected for superior power distribution and efficiency. The VL3500Q Spot luminaire can be controlled from a wide variety of DMX 512 consoles without the need for additional interface equipment.
- 6:1 zoom optics
- CYM color mixing
- Variable CTO color temperature correction
- Six-position color wheel
- One rotating gobo/effects wheel
- One fixed gobo/effects wheel
- Separate dimmer
- Ultra-fast strobe mechanisms
- Source: 1200W Short Arc Lamp
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- CRI: 85
- Fixture Output: 20,000 lumens.
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 200– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires 7 to 12 A
- depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 104°F (-29° to 40°C).
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 31
- Mounting Position: The VL3500Q Spot luminaire can be mounted and operated in any orientation.
- Weight: 94 lbs (43 kg).