Used Yamaha SW10 Studio Powered Sub in good condition.
Yamaha’s “STUDIO” series monitors have been designed with serious monitoring in mind. Emphasis is on reference-quality reproduction precision that lets you hear sonic details, rather than flattering sound. They carry on in the tradition of the venerable NS10M STUDIO monitor speaker, which was the definitive near-field speaker monitor in an overwhelming majority of professional studios throughout the world for many years from the 80s onward. But technology has evolved dramatically right throughout the audio chain, and speakers must follow suit. The new top-of-the-line MSP7 STUDIO Powered Monitor Speaker is capable of delivering consistent quality and performance that you can rely on in modern production environments that handle any combination of digital and analog sources as well as stereo and surround formats.
- 10″ bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers solid 25Hz- 150Hz frequency response
- 180 watts dynamic power
- XLR balanced inputs (L/R/SUBWOOFER)
- XLR balanced outputs(L/R/SUBWOOFER) parallel connection with input signals
- Level control facilitates precise system level controls
- 40-120 Hz, 80 Hz at Center Click LPF controls
- Phase switch simplifies phase allignment
- Full magnetic shielding
- Size: 328 x 459 x 476 mm
- Weight: 26,5 kg